Human Fertilisation and Embryology (Research Purposes) Regulations — 19 Dec 2000
- Research licences may be authorised under the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990 for the purposes of
- increasing knowledge about the development of embryos;
- increasing knowledge about serious disease, or
- enabling any such knowledge to be applied in developing treatments for serious disease.
A list of such licenses would be useful to link to from here.
-  Yvette Cooper MP, House of Commons, 19 December 2000
-  Statutory Instrument 188 (2001), House of Commons, 24 January 2001
-  Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990, Section 45, OPSI
MPs for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which MPs were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible MP including those who did not vote in this division.