Health (Wales) Bill (Programme) — 27 Nov 2002 at 21:45
Mr Chris Grayling MP, Epsom and Ewell voted in the minority (No).
Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Orders [28 June 2001 and 29 October 2002],
That the following provisions shall apply to the Health (Wales) Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
2. The proviso in paragraph (2)(ii) of Standing Order No. 86 (Nomination of Standing Committees) shall not apply to the Bill.
Proceedings in Standing Committee
3. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 12th December.
4. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
5. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
6. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on the day on which proceedings on consideration are commenced.
7. Sessional Order B (programming committees) made on 28th June 2001 shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
8. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords amendments or any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.-[Mr. Jim Murphy.]
The House divided: Ayes 240, Noes 72.
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||0||62 (+2 tell)||0||39.3%|
|Lab||311 (+2 tell)||0||0||76.3%|
|Mr John Burnett||Torridge and West Devon||LDem||no|