Local Government Bill — Maintain prohibition on promotion of homosexuality (Section 28) — 10 Mar 2003 at 19:29
A local authority shall not
- intentionally promote homosexuality or publish material with the intention of promoting homosexuality;
- promote the teaching in any maintained school of the acceptability of homosexuality as a pretended family relationship.
-  Local Government Bill, Clause 119, 13 February 2003
-  Local Government Act 1986, Clause 2A, Prohibition on promoting homosexuality by teaching or by publishing material
-  Local Government Act 1988, Section 28
MPs for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which MPs were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible MP including those who did not vote in this division.