Cannabis — reclassification from class B to class C — 29 Oct 2003 at 15:17
This policy was reversed in 2008 in a vote in which most Labour MPs switched sides, whereas the Conservative and LibDem parties remained consistent.
-  Class A, B and C drugs, Home Office
-  Caroline Flint MP, House of Commons, 29 October 2003
-  Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Modification) (No. 2) Order 2003, Statutory Instrument, 29 January 2004
-  Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, Statute Law Database, (out of date version).
-  Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, Wikipedia
-  Cannabis - reclassification from class C to class B, House of Commons Division, 12 November 2008
MPs for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which MPs were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible MP including those who did not vote in this division.