Housing Bill — Improvement in Energy Efficiency — 3 Nov 2004 at 18:06
Lord Hunt of Wirral was absent
- For the purposes of
- improving the energy efficiency of residential accommodation;
- increasing the comfort level of occupants of residential accommodation; and
- alleviating fuel poverty,
- the Secretary of State shall take reasonable steps to ensure an increase in residential energy efficiency of at least 20% by 2010 based upon 2000 levels.
This new clause was later deleted by the House of Commons.
-  Baroness Hanham (con), House of Lords, 3 November 2004
-  Housing Bill - Improvement in Energy Efficiency - rejected, House of Commons Division, 8 November 2004
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Content)||Minority (Not-Content)||Turnout|
|Con||69 (+1 tell)||0||33.8%|
|Lab||0||92 (+2 tell)||46.5%|
|LDem||45 (+1 tell)||0||66.7%|
|Baroness O'Neill of Bengarve||Crossbench||no|