Offender Management Bill (Programme) — 11 Dec 2006 at 21:28
Kenneth Clarke MP, Rushcliffe voted in the minority (No).
Motion made and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Standing Order No. 83A(6) (Programme motions),
That the following provisions shall apply to the Offender Management Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Public Bill Committee.
Proceedings in Public Bill Committee
2. Proceedings in the Public Bill Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 25th January 2007.
3. The Public Bill Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.- [Huw Irranca-Davies.]
The House divided: Ayes 280, Noes 213.
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||0||139 (+2 tell)||0||71.9%|
|Lab||279 (+2 tell)||12||0||83.2%|
|Jeremy Corbyn||Islington North||Lab||no|
|Ian Gibson||Norwich North||Lab||no|
|Kelvin Hopkins||Luton North||Lab||no|
|Lynne Jones||Birmingham, Selly Oak||Lab||no|
|John McDonnell||Hayes and Harlington||Lab||no|
|Alan Simpson||Nottingham South||Lab||no|
|Mike Wood||Batley and Spen||Lab||no|
|Nick Harvey||North Devon||LDem (front bench)||aye|