Global navigation satellite system and the european institute of technology — 28 Nov 2007 at 19:45
John Baron MP, Billericay voted in the minority (No).
The majority of MPs voted (in a deferred division) in favour of the motion which read:
- This House
- takes note of European Union Documents No. 13112/07 and Addendum 1, Commission Communication: Progressing Galileo: re-profiling the European GNSS Programmes; No. 13113/07, amended draft Regulation on the further implementation of the European satellite radionavigation programmes (EGNOS and Galileo) and No. 13237/1/07, Commission Communication concerning the revision of the multi-annual financial framework (2007-2013), on re-profiling the Galileo programme and on the proposal for the revision of the Financial Perspectives to finance the Galileo programme and the European Institute of Technology; and
- endorses the Government's approach to discussions on these documents.
-  Alan Campbell MP, House of Commons, 27 November 2007
-  Rosie Winterton MP, House of Commons, 7 July 2007
-  European Global Navigation System, House of Commons Division, 4 July 2007
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|