Housing and Regeneration Bill — Code of practice for consultations — rejected — 31 Mar 2008 at 20:45
Nick Herbert MP, Arundel and South Downs voted in the minority (Aye).
- The Government must set out a code of practice to apply to local authority consultations with tenants concerning a change of landlord or a major change in the management of their homes.
- This code of practice would require the local authority to make public all information about the resources available for them to spend, surveys, business plan of the proposed landlord, transfer valuation, and any other information on which the offer is based
There the debate over this probably took place in a committee.
-  Simon Hughes MP, House of Commons, 31 March 2008
-  Housing and Regeneration Bill, House of Commons, 1 February 2008
-  List of 17 committee sittings on the Bill
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (No)||Minority (Aye)||Both||Turnout|
|Lab||262 (+2 tell)||27||0||82.7%|
|LDem||0||36 (+2 tell)||1||61.9%|
|Michael Clapham||Barnsley West and Penistone||Lab||aye|
|Katy Clark||North Ayrshire and Arran||Lab||aye|
|Frank Cook||Stockton North||Lab||aye|
|Jeremy Corbyn||Islington North||Lab||aye|
|Jim Cousins||Newcastle upon Tyne Central||Lab||aye|
|Frank Dobson||Holborn and St Pancras||Lab||aye|
|Ian Gibson||Norwich North||Lab||aye|
|Dai Havard||Merthyr Tydfil and Rhymney||Lab||aye|
|Kelvin Hopkins||Luton North||Lab||aye|
|Lynne Jones||Birmingham, Selly Oak||Lab||aye|
|John McDonnell||Hayes and Harlington||Lab||aye|
|Michael Meacher||Oldham West and Royton||Lab||aye|
|Austin Mitchell||Great Grimsby||Lab||aye|
|David Taylor||North West Leicestershire||Lab||aye|
|Joan Walley||Stoke-on-Trent North||Lab||aye|
|Adrian Sanders||Torbay||LDem (front bench)||both|