Fiscal Responsibility Bill (Programme) — 5 Jan 2010 at 21:41
Michael Weir MP, Angus voted in the minority (No).
Motion made, and Question put forthwith, (Standing Order No. 83A (7) ),
That the following provisions shall apply to the Fiscal Responsibility Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House.
Committee, consideration and Third Reading
2. Proceedings in Committee, any proceedings on consideration and proceedings on Third Reading shall be completed at one day's sitting.
3. Proceedings in Committee and any proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
4. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
5. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to the proceedings on the Bill in Committee and on consideration and Third Reading .-(Steve McCabe.)
The House divided: Ayes 254, Noes 187.
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||0||139 (+2 tell)||0||73.1%|
|Lab||255 (+2 tell)||1||0||73.9%|