Park Homes (Site Owner Licensing) — Local government finance Bill (programme) — 10 Jan 2012 at 21:59
Motion made, and Question put forthwith, (Standing Order No. 83A(7) ) ,
That the following provisions shall apply to the Local Government Finance Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House.
Proceedings in Committee
2. Proceedings in Committee of the whole House shall be completed in three days.
3. The proceedings shall be taken in the order shown in the first column of the following Table.
4. The proceedings shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the time specified in the second column of the Table.
Consideration and Third Reading
5. Any proceedings on Consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
6. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
7. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to the proceedings on the Bill in Committee of the whole House, to any proceedings on Consideration or to proceedings on Third Reading.
8. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.-(Jeremy Wright.)
The House divided:
Ayes 321, Noes 234.
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||272 (+1 tell)||0||0||89.2%|
|Lab||0||223 (+2 tell)||0||87.2%|
|LDem||49 (+1 tell)||0||0||87.7%|