Adjournment (Easter, May, Whitsun, Summer, Conference, November and Christmas) — 21 Feb 2012 at 18:39
Greg Mulholland MP, Leeds North West voted with the majority (Aye).
Motion made, and Question put forthwith (Standing Order No. 25) ,
That this House-
(1) at its rising on Tuesday 27 March 2012, do adjourn until Monday 16 April 2012;
(2) at its rising on Thursday 3 May 2012, do adjourn until Tuesday 8 May 2012;
(3) at its rising on Thursday 24 May 2012, do adjourn until Monday 11 June 2012;
(4) at its rising on Tuesday 17 July 2012, do adjourn until Monday 3 September 2012;
(5) at its rising on Tuesday 18 September 2012, do adjourn until Monday 15 October 2012;
(6) at its rising on Tuesday 13 November 2012, do adjourn until Monday 19 November 2012; and
(7) at its rising on Thursday 20 December 2012, do adjourn until Monday 7 January 2013.-(Mr Heath.)
The House divided:
Ayes 292, Noes 197.
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||243 (+2 tell)||2||0||80.7%|
|Lab||0||177 (+2 tell)||0||69.4%|