Police Grant Report 2013-14 — 13 Feb 2013 at 15:59
Patrick McLoughlin MP, Derbyshire Dales voted to approve police funding proposals for 2013-14
The motion approved by the majority of MPs was:
- That the Police Grant Report (England and Wales) for 2013-14 (HC 876), which was laid before this House on 4 February, be approved.
The report state the aggregate amount of grants for police purposes to be made under section 46 of the Police Act 1996 is £7,792,585,520 (comprising £4,725,433,501 in Home Office Police Core Settlement and £3,067,152,019 in DCLG Formula Funding).
The DCLG Formula Funding being included as police funding has been excluded from the local business rates retention scheme.
The total policing grant for 2012/13 was £4,440,131,010.
The total policing grant for 2011/12 was £4,779,131,010.
The total policing grant for 2010/11 was £4,808,807,759.
The total policing grant for 2009/10 was £4,682,677,857.
-  Police Grant Report (England and Wales) for 2012-13
-  Police Grant Report 2011-12
-  Police Grant Report (England and Wales) for 2010-11. (PDF)
-  Police Grant Report 2009-2010 (PDF)
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||249 (+1 tell)||0||0||82.0%|
|Lab||0||206 (+2 tell)||0||80.6%|
|LDem||35 (+1 tell)||0||0||64.3%|