European Union (Referendum) Bill — Clause 3 — Breakdown of Results by European Parliament Constituency With Gibraltar Separate — 29 Nov 2013 at 12:30
Patrick McLoughlin MP, Derbyshire Dales did not vote.
The majority of MPs voted against requiring publication of a breakdown of the results of a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU by European Parliamentary Constituency; with Gibraltar's result published separately.
The European Union (Referendum) Bill as introduced did not contain any provisions relating to the publication of a breakdown of results.
- page 2, line 11, at end add—
- ‘(3A) Results for the referendum will be published for European parliamentary constituencies, except that Gibraltar’s shall be published separately from the rest of the South West return.’
There was some discussion during the debate on the potential impact of Gibraltar voting either against membership of the European Union, or in a different manner from the UK. 
-  European Union (Referendum) Bill as introduced
-  Official Record, House of Commons, 29 November 2013
-  Amendment sheet for consideration of the European Union (Referendum) Bill on 29 November 2013
-  Martin Horwood MP (Cheltenham, Liberal Democrat), House of Commons, 29 November 2013
-  Parliament's webpage on the European Union (Referendum) Bill
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (No)||Minority (Aye)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||247 (+2 tell)||0||0||81.6%|
|Lab||0||25 (+2 tell)||0||10.5%|