Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Bill — Report (3rd Day) — 20 Jan 2014 at 15:54
Lord Prescott was absent
Moved by Lord Harris of Haringey)
92: Before Clause 111, insert the following new Clause-
“Crime and disorder reduction: development control
(1) The Secretary of State shall designate a body representative of chief officers of police for the purposes of this section.
(2) A body designated under this section shall publish guidelines that specify for a particular type of development the measures that should be included in that development to promote-
(a) crime and disorder reduction, and
(b) the prevention of anti-social behaviour.
(3) Guidelines under this section shall only be produced following consultation with organisations that represent-
(a) local authorities, and
(b) persons engaged in the design and construction of developments requiring planning permission.
(4) A planning authority may, in respect of any application that it receives for planning permission, specify as a condition for the approval of that planning permission that the development concerned must follow guidelines published under this section.
(5) A planning authority may only specify a condition under subsection (4) if it is satisfied that to do so would promote-
(a) crime and disorder reduction, or
(b) the prevention of anti-social behaviour.”
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Not-Content)||Minority (Content)||Turnout|
|Con||135 (+1 tell)||0||59.4%|
|Lab||0||138 (+2 tell)||62.5%|
|LDem||65 (+1 tell)||0||64.1%|
|Lord Aberdare||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Bilimoria||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Baroness Butler-Sloss||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|The Earl of Clancarty||Crossbench||no|
|Lord Fellowes||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Hannay of Chiswick||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Harries of Pentregarth||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Jones of Birmingham||Crossbench||no|
|Lord Kerr of Kinlochard||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Laming||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|The Earl of Lytton||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Baroness O'Loan||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Baroness O'Neill of Bengarve||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Patel||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Rowe-Beddoe||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Scott of Foscote||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Stirrup||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Thomas of Swynnerton||Crossbench||no|
|Lord Wright of Richmond||Crossbench||no|