Welfare Reform and Work Bill — Report (1st Day) (Continued) — 25 Jan 2016 at 18:10
Lord Prescott was absent
Clause 4: Workless households and educational attainment: reporting obligations
Moved by Lord Ramsbotham
3: Clause 4, page 4, line 31, at end insert-
“Maternal nutrition: reporting obligation
A1ZA Maternal nutrition and poverty: reporting obligation
(1) The Secretary of State must publish and lay before Parliament a report containing data on-
(a) maternal nutrition in workless households in England;
(b) maternal nutrition in long-term workless households in England.
(2) The report must set out how the Secretary of State has interpreted the following terms for the purposes of the report-
(a) maternal nutrition;
(d) long-term worklessness.
(3) The data contained in the report, and the provision about how the terms used in it are to be interpreted, must, so far as practicable, be derived from any relevant official statistics.
(4) The first report must be published before the end of the financial year ending with 31 March 2017.
(5) Later reports must be published before the end of each subsequent financial year.
(6) In this section “official statistics” has the meaning given by section 6(1) of the Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007.”
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Not-Content)||Minority (Content)||Turnout|
|Con||174 (+2 tell)||0||69.0%|
|Crossbench||7||32 (+2 tell)||22.3%|
|Independent Ulster Unionist||0||1||100.0%|
|Lord Armstrong of Ilminster||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Curry of Kirkharle||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Baroness Deech||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Mawson||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Patel||Crossbench (front bench)||no|