European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill (Programme) (No. 2) — 13 Mar 2017 at 15:49
Theresa May MP, Maidenhead did not vote.
The majority of MPs voted in favour of proposed timings for consideration of the European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill.
The motion supported by the majority of MPs in this vote was:
- That the following provisions shall apply to the European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill for the purpose of supplementing the Order of 1 February 2017 (European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill (Programme)):
- Consideration of Lords Amendments
- (1) Proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion two hours after their commencement at today’s sitting.
- Subsequent stages
- (2) Any further Message from the Lords may be considered forthwith without any Question being put.
- (3) The proceedings on any further Message from the Lords shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour after their commencement
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||321 (+2 tell)||0||0||97.9%|
|Lab||0||44 (+1 tell)||0||19.6%|
|PC||0||1 (+1 tell)||0||66.7%|