Government Resources and Accounts Bill [Money] — 6 Dec 1999
Queen's recommendation having been signified --
Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Standing Order No. 52(1)(a),
That, for the purposes of any Act resulting from the Government Resources and Accounts Bill, it is expedient to authorise--
(1) the payment out of money provided by Parliament of any expenditure incurred by the Treasury under the Act;
(2) refunds of money paid into the Consolidated Fund as the result of an error;
(3) the charging on and payment out of the Consolidated Fund of sums required for fulfilling guarantees given by the Treasury;
(4) any increase attributable to the Act in the sums payable out of money provided by Parliament under any other Act; and
(5) the payment of sums into the Consolidated Fund.-- [Mr. Touhig.]
The House proceeded to a Division .
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||0||3 (+2 tell)||0||3.1%|
|Lab||299 (+2 tell)||0||0||72.4%|