[S2M-3585.1 (Amendment)] Decision Time — 17 Nov 2005 at 17:00
This looks like the vote on S2M-3585.1
The description in the bulletin on 2005-11-17 is:
*S2M-3585.1 Richard Lochhead: Waste Strategy—As an amendment to motion (S2M-3585) in the name of Ross Finnie, insert at end “notes that the key to a sustainable waste strategy is a greater emphasis on reducing the level of waste produced; recognises that to maintain public support and participation, waste collected for recycling should not go to landfill; notes that municipal waste accounts for only 25% of waste and that the other 75% comes from business and industry and accurate information on the amount of such waste recycled is required; notes concerns over the lack of accessible recycling infrastructure; calls for waste management support for the small business sector, and recognises that, for any waste strategy to be truly effective, Scottish ministers require the necessary political powers to ensure they have all options available to them, including measures relating to manufacturing, design and taxation.”
Text Introducing Division:
The fifth question is, that amendment S2M-3585.1, in the name of Richard Lochhead, which seeks to amend motion S2M-3585, in the name of Ross Finnie, on the waste strategy, be agreed to. Are we agreed?
There will be a division.
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
|Party||Majority (No)||Minority (Aye)||Abstentions||Turnout|