Savings Accounts and Health in Pregnancy Grant Bill — Third Reading — 22 Nov 2010 at 21:57
Dominic Grieve MP, Beaconsfield did not vote.
The majority of MPs voted to scrap child trust funds, saving gateway accounts and health in pregnancy grants.
-  Savings Accounts and Health in Pregnancy Grant Bill webpage on the UK Parliament website
-  Savings Accounts and Health in Pregnancy Grant Bill as at 24.11.2010
-  Explanatory notes to the Savings Accounts and Health in Pregnancy Grant Bill as brought from the House of Commons on 23rd November 2010
-  BBC News article - Child Trust Funds to be scrapped
-  BBC News article - Budget: Saving Gateway scheme is scrapped - explains what the scheme was.
-  Direct.gov.uk page on the Health in Pregnancy Grant - a £190 one off payment for each pregnancy.
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Aye)||Minority (No)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||263 (+1 tell)||0||0||86.3%|
|Lab||0||210 (+2 tell)||0||82.5%|
|LDem||48 (+1 tell)||0||0||86.0%|