Health and Social Care Bill — Transfer of Responsibilities on Abolition of Strategic Health Authorities — 7 Sep 2011 at 18:01
The majority of MPs voted not to require the Secretary of State be satisfied the workforce education and training functions of strategic health authorities are being fulfilled by another body before abolishing the authorities.
- 7, page 54, line 30, at end insert—
- ‘(3) This section comes into force on a date to be specified by order by the Secretary of State.
- (4) The time specified in subsection (3) must be after such time as the Secretary of State is satisfied that the workforce education and training functions of strategic health authorities are being fulfilled by another body.’.
-  Parliament's webpage on the Health and Social Care Bill (Now the Health and Social Care Act 2012)
-  Amendment sheet for consideration of the Health and Social Care Bill on the 7th of September 2011
-  Official Record, House of Commons, 7 September 2011
-  Health and Social Care Bill as at 18 July 2013
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (No)||Minority (Aye)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||273 (+1 tell)||0||0||89.5%|
|Lab||0||228 (+2 tell)||0||89.1%|
|LDem||45 (+1 tell)||0||0||80.7%|