Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill — Clause 12 — Make Settlement Agreements Inadmissible in Unfair Dismissal Cases — 17 Oct 2012 at 14:45
- Amendment 81, page 8, line 19, leave out Clause 12
Explanatory notes, published after the vote, explain aim of Clause 12 is to "facilitate the use of settlement agreements as a means of ending the employment relationship", the clause makes an offer to terminate the employment relationship on agreed terms is not admissible as evidence in any subsequent unfair dismissal case.
-  Parliament's webpage on the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill
-  Amendment sheet for consideration of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill on 17 Oct 2012
-  Explanatory notes to the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill dated 19 October 2012
-  Version of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill as at the time of the vote
-  Clause 12 of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill as at the time of the vote
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.
What are Boths? An MP can vote both aye and no in the same division. The boths page explains this.
What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (No)||Minority (Aye)||Both||Turnout|
|Con||237 (+1 tell)||0||0||78.0%|
|Lab||0||205 (+2 tell)||0||81.2%|
|LDem||42 (+1 tell)||0||0||75.4%|