Climate Change Bill — Adaptation Sub-Committee — 11 Mar 2008 at 18:01
The majority of Lords voted to establish a Climate Change Adaptation Sub-Committee which would have expertise in:
- climate change science and other branches of environmental science;
- contingency planning;
- ecology and biodiversity;
- flood risk;
- infrastructure asset management;
- public health;
- risk management;
- international development; and
- any other significant adaptations required to address the risks identified in the most recent Report on impact of climate change.
Votes by party, red entries are votes against the majority for that party.
What is Tell? '+1 tell' means that in addition one member of that party was a teller for that division lobby.What is Turnout? This is measured against the total membership of the party at the time of the vote.
|Party||Majority (Content)||Minority (Not-Content)||Turnout|
|Con||66 (+1 tell)||0||33.0%|
|Lab||2||125 (+2 tell)||58.9%|
|LDem||59 (+1 tell)||0||75.9%|
|Baroness Howarth of Breckland||Crossbench (front bench)||no|
|Lord Patel of Bradford||Crossbench||no|
|The Earl of Sandwich||Crossbench||no|
|Lord Wedderburn of Charlton||Crossbench||no|
|Baroness Young of Old Scone||Lab||aye|