Climate Change Bill — Adaptation Sub-Committee — 11 Mar 2008 at 18:01
The majority of Lords voted to establish a Climate Change Adaptation Sub-Committee which would have expertise in:
- climate change science and other branches of environmental science;
- contingency planning;
- ecology and biodiversity;
- flood risk;
- infrastructure asset management;
- public health;
- risk management;
- international development; and
- any other significant adaptations required to address the risks identified in the most recent Report on impact of climate change.
Lords for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which lords were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible lord including those who did not vote in this division.