Academies Bill — Programme motion — 19 Jul 2010 at 21:46
Standing Order No. 83A(7)),
That the following provisions shall apply to the Academies Bill (Lords):
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House.
2. Proceedings in Committee, any proceedings on consideration and proceedings on Third Reading shall be completed in three days.
3. Proceedings in Committee shall be taken on each of those days as shown in the first column of the following Table and in the order so shown.
4. Proceedings shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the times specified in the second column of the Table.
5. Any proceedings on consideration and proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on the third day.
6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings in Committee, any proceedings on consideration or proceedings on Third Reading.
7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of any message from the Lords) may be programmed. - ( Mr Vara .)
MPs for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which MPs were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible MP including those who did not vote in this division.