Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill — Parliamentary oversight of police and prison service pay — 30 Apr 2008 at 18:39
- The Home Secretary may not make regulations under the Police Act 1996 that differ from the recommendations of the Police Negotiation Board, or regulations under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 that differ from the recommendations of Prison Service Pay Review Board, unless they have been put to a vote by MPs.
This proposed law was later deleted in the House of Commons.
-  Baroness Hanham, House of Lords, 30 April 2008
-  Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill, House of Lords, 25 April 2008
-  Police Act 1996, Section 62, Functions of the Board with respect to regulations
-  Justice and Public Order Act 1994, Clause 128, Pay and related conditions
-  Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill - Parliamentary oversight of police and prison service pay - rejected, House of Commons, 6 May 2008
Lords for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which lords were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible lord including those who did not vote in this division.