Housing Bill — Improvement in Energy Efficiency — 3 Nov 2004 at 18:06
- For the purposes of
- improving the energy efficiency of residential accommodation;
- increasing the comfort level of occupants of residential accommodation; and
- alleviating fuel poverty,
- the Secretary of State shall take reasonable steps to ensure an increase in residential energy efficiency of at least 20% by 2010 based upon 2000 levels.
This new clause was later deleted by the House of Commons.
-  Baroness Hanham (con), House of Lords, 3 November 2004
-  Housing Bill - Improvement in Energy Efficiency - rejected, House of Commons Division, 8 November 2004
Lords for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which lords were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible lord including those who did not vote in this division.