European Union (Referendum) Bill — Clause 3 — Breakdown of Results by European Parliament Constituency With Gibraltar Separate — 29 Nov 2013 at 12:30
The majority of MPs voted against requiring publication of a breakdown of the results of a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU by European Parliamentary Constituency; with Gibraltar's result published separately.
The European Union (Referendum) Bill as introduced did not contain any provisions relating to the publication of a breakdown of results.
- page 2, line 11, at end add—
- ‘(3A) Results for the referendum will be published for European parliamentary constituencies, except that Gibraltar’s shall be published separately from the rest of the South West return.’
There was some discussion during the debate on the potential impact of Gibraltar voting either against membership of the European Union, or in a different manner from the UK. 
-  European Union (Referendum) Bill as introduced
-  Official Record, House of Commons, 29 November 2013
-  Amendment sheet for consideration of the European Union (Referendum) Bill on 29 November 2013
-  Martin Horwood MP (Cheltenham, Liberal Democrat), House of Commons, 29 November 2013
-  Parliament's webpage on the European Union (Referendum) Bill
MPs for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which MPs were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible MP including those who did not vote in this division.