Draft West Midlands Combined Authority Order 2016 — 15 Jun 2016 at 19:39
The majority of MPs voted to establish the West Midlands Combined Authority across the local government areas of Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
The motion supported by the majority of MPs in this vote was:
- That the draft West Midlands Combined Authority Order 2016, which was laid before this House on 28 April, in the last Session of Parliament, be approved.
The proposed role of the authority includes:
- Responsibility for a consolidated, devolved transport budget
- Responsibility for franchised bus services
- Responsibility for a new Key Route Network of local authority roads
- Planning powers to drive housing delivery and improvements in housing stock
- Devolved 19+ adult skills funding
MPs for which their vote in this division differed from the majority vote of their party are marked in red. Also shows which MPs were ministers at the time of this vote. You can also see every eligible MP including those who did not vote in this division.